All school uniform should be clearly labelled with your child's name.
Our school uniform is as follows:
· Plain grey or black school skirt or trousers.
· Red and white checked dress or plain grey or black tailored shorts in Summer.
· White school blouse or polo shirt.
· Berry red cardigan or sweatshirt (with or without logo).
· White, black, red or grey socks/tights.
· Hair slides & bobbles in school colours.
· Plain grey or black trousers.
· Plain grey or black tailored shorts in Summer.
· White school shirt or polo shirt.
· Berry red jumper or sweatshirt (with or without school logo)
· White, black or grey socks.
Boys and Girls
· Plain black shoes (no trainers or canvas shoes). No flashing lights please. If children
come to school in boots or wellingtons, they will need to bring their black shoes to
change in to.
· Jewellery is not allowed other than watches and one pair of small gold or silver stud
P.E. Kit: Boys and Girls for children in Reception Class (Summer Term)-Year 6
PE Kit to be brought in on a Monday and taken home on a Friday
· Plain navy or black shorts.
· Plain coloured top to represent their merit team colour (no sports logos)
· Trainers for outdoor P.E. and for running the 1k a day challenge (any colour)
In colder months children may come to school with a plain (grey, black or navy) tracksuit. Jackets/jumpers with no hoods please for health and safety reasons.
· Hair must be tied back for P.E.
· Ear-rings must be removed (or taped during the healing period) for P.E. and removed
for swimming. If children cannot take their ear-rings out themselves, they should not
wear them on P.E. days.
Children will also need wellingtons for gardening. Please check individual timetables for when your child has access to 'Grow it' sessions. Wellingtons may be kept in a named bag on your child's peg.
· Fashion items can cause a distraction to learning
We hope that all children will wear their Grove Lea School Uniform with pride.