Teachers will use Class Dojo as a communication tool for sharing home-school learning tasks and activities. Some tasks may be daily and others weekly. Any work that is completed can be shared to your child's class teacher via email, class dojo private message or by using the Portfolio section on class dojo.
If you have any difficulties in accessing or completing the work please can you contact your class teacher where we will do our best to support you with another arrangement.
Class teachers will make regular contact with families (at least once every two weeks,) via phone call. During this call teacher's will ask to speak with children for an informal chat. We have a duty of care to keep in touch with ALL families. If you miss the call please can you access class dojo and message the class teacher for another time.
Please find below a variety of websites/apps that children can use to continue their learning at home.
Phonics and Reading Websites
www.teachyourmonstertoread.com (website is free, just need to register/app for tablet is £4.99)
Wider Curriculum Websites
Educational Websites offering free subscriptions
www.twinkl.com (free downloads of resources and home learning packs for parents)
www.themuddypuddleteacher.co.uk (free resources with a free 1 month subscription)
- Book Creator (Apple and Android) – Create your own story book, add your voice, text and images to your own story
- Strip Design (Apple) – Create your own comic strip or story board
- Daisy the Dinosaur (Apple) – practice computing skills with Daisy
- Scratch Jr (Apple and Android) – Practice computing skills
- Puppet Pals (Apple) – create animations and record children’s own voice
- Twinkl (Apple and Android)
- Imovie (Apple) - make your own movie about a song, film or book
- BBC Cbeebies Story Time (Android and Apple) – home reading
- Puppetedu (Apple) – make fact files and presentations