School logo is not compulsory on uniform. However if parents/carers wish to purchase clothing with the logo please follow the link below:
Water bottles and book bags can be purchased via the Parent Mail App. Once ordered please contact your class teacher who will be able to collect your order.
All school uniform should be clearly labelled with your child's name.
Our school uniform is as follows:
· Plain grey or black school skirt or trousers.
· Red and white checked dress or plain grey or black tailored shorts in Summer.
· White school blouse or polo shirt.
· Berry red cardigan or sweatshirt (with or without logo).
· White, black, red or grey socks/tights.
· All long hair to be tied up - Hair slides & bobbles in school colours.
· September 2020- children to wear trainers- Once PE is re established children to wear black school shoes
· Jewellery is not allowed other than watches and one pair of small gold or silver stud
No need to purchase for September 2020-
P.E. Kit: for children in Reception Class- Year 6
PE Kit to be brought in on a Monday and taken home on a Friday
· Plain navy or black shorts.
· Plain coloured top to represent their merit team colour (no sports logos)
· Trainers for outdoor P.E. and for running the 1k a day challenge (any colour)
In colder months children may come to school with a plain (grey, black or navy) tracksuit. Jackets/jumpers with no hoods please for health and safety reasons.
· Ear-rings must be removed (or taped during the healing period) for P.E. and removed
for swimming. If children cannot take their ear-rings out themselves, they should not
wear them on P.E. days.
Children will also need wellingtons for gardening. Please check individual timetables for when your child has access to 'Grow it' sessions. Wellingtons may be kept in a named bag on your child's peg.
· Fashion items can cause a distraction to learning
We hope that all children will wear their Grove Lea School Uniform with pride.